Experience Biltmore in Every Season with an Annual Pass
Join our Passholder family and receive a year of unlimited daytime admission plus exclusive discounts and more.
Annual Passholder Benefits
- Save on adult admission for family and friends accompanying you to the estate. Purchase discounted guest admission tickets online, at the Reception & Ticketing Sales Center, or by calling the Passholder Priority line at 800-413-9787. Prices subject to change.
- Free daytime admission for kids 16 and under accompanying you on the estate (not applicable to groups).
10% discount on the following estate activities for Passholder and one accompanying guest.
- Behind-the-Scenes Guided Tours, including Upstairs - Downstairs Tour, Rooftop Tour, Legacy of the Land, Guided House Tour, and Premium House Tour** (Audio Guide to Biltmore House not included in discount).*
- Specialty Wine Experiences, including Red Wine & Chocolate and Vine to Wine Tours.*
- Outdoor activities, including Fly-Fishing School, Land Rover Experience Driving School, Sporting Clays School, Biking, Carriage Rides, Guided Horseback Trail Rides, Segway Tours, and River Float Trips.*
*Discounts are not valid on Saturdays and Christmas Day through New Year’s Day. Advanced reservations are required for guided tours, wine experiences, and outdoor activities as space is limited; call the Passholder Priority Line at 800-413-9787. Biltmore reserves the right to cancel any tour or activity if certain requirements are not met or due to inclement weather. Guests are required to be at least 21 years old to participate in wine experiences.
**Discount is not available from January 7-March 31, 2019
- 10% discount at all estate and The Inn and Village Hotel restaurants and quick service venues (excluding room service at The Inn).
- 20% discount on Sunday Brunch at Deerpark Restaurant until 11:30 a.m.
- Bring your guests to Sunday Brunch at Deerpark Restaurant without an estate admission ticket by making reservations in advance.
- Invitations to holiday dining events, wine dinners, harvest celebrations, and other special dining opportunities throughout the year.
- Dinner reservations at Bistro, Cedric’s Tavern, the Library Lounge and The Dining Room at The Inn on Biltmore Estate for you and your guests after 5:00 p.m. with advanced reservations
- Opportunity to bring guests without estate admission tickets to special holiday meals with advanced reservations.
* Dining discounts are not extended to purchases by your guests or to groups. Not valid on holidays. Discount not valid on alcohol purchases, or in combination with other special discounts. Advance reservations required; please have your Passholder ID number available when making reservations. Guests do not have access to Biltmore House & Gardens and must accompany Passholders in the same vehicle.
- Special savings on overnight stays at Biltmore Estate
- Free access to estate biking and hiking trails (for Passholders and their children 16 and under).
- Opportunity to bring guests without estate admission to Antler Hill Village & Winery after 5:00 p.m. (guests do not have access to Biltmore House & Gardens and must accompany Passholders in the same vehicle).
- Access to the estate 30 minutes before and one hour after regular opening hours; see seasonal hours.
- 10% discount on all spa treatments and retail purchases at The Spa Biltmore located in The Inn on Biltmore Estate.
- Discounted tickets to Candlelight Christmas Evenings (some restrictions apply). Prices subject to change.
- Ability to purchase tickets for Biltmore Concert Series prior to general public on-sale date.
- Special offers and discounts during Passholder Appreciation.
- Invitations to programs, shopping nights, and dinners (additional cost may apply).
- Significant savings when renewing your Pass next year.
- Subscription to the Ambassador magazine.
- Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State Park: Save $2 on Adult and $1 on Youth ages 5-15 regular-priced admission for up to six people. Valid any operating day 2019. Not valid with any other offer, coupon or discount. For hours and rates, visit chimneyrockpark.com.
- Dollywood and Dollywood's Splash Country: Save $5 on Adult and $5 on Child One-Day Admission Ticket. Unlimited visits and up to four discounted admissions each visit. Ticket can be upgraded to a Season Pass day of visit. Offer valid any public operating day in the 2019 season. Dates and hours subject to change without notice.
- Grandfather Mountain: Save $2 on regular Adult and $1 on Child admission ages 4-12 through 2019. Not valid with other offers.
- Mast General Store: 20% off entire regularly-priced Mast Store branded purchase. Cannot be combined with other offers or to purchase gift cards. Not valid on Mast Store employee purchases. In-stock items only. Not valid online. Limit one offer per visit. Season Pass required to receive offer. Valid through 2019.
- Tweetsie Railroad: Save $3 on regular Adult and Child's (ages 3-12) admission when you show your Pass at the ticket center. Valid any day throughout the 2019 season, except for Day Out With Thomas, the Ghost Train Halloween Festival, and in conjunction with any other discount offer.
- Tennessee Aquarium: Save $5.00 on Adult Admission and $3 on Child Admission (ages 3-12) for a one day ticket. Not valid with other offers.
- Flat Rock Playhouse: Save 10% on the purchase of two or more adult tickets* to any Mainstage, Music on the Rock and Studio 52 Family Series productions. Visit flatrockplayhouse.org for complete schedule. *Excludes Special Event performances. Offer not valid in combination with any other offer or on previously purchased tickets.
- Brevard Music Center: Save 10% on the purchase of two or more tickets* to Brevard Music Center Summer Festival. See the comprehensive schedule at brevardmusic.org. *Excludes Opening Night, Season Finale and BMC Presents performances. Offer not valid in combination with any other offer or on previously purchased tickets.
Buy Passes online or call us at 800-411-3812.
Cost: $219 per person*
*Plus applicable tax.
Purchasing an Annual Pass as a Gift?
You can purchase an Annual Pass online as a gift.
Visit our Gift Cards page, and choose either “Online Emailed Gift Cards” or “Plastic Mailed Gift Cards” and enter “$219” as the gift card amount (cost of Annual Pass).
Are you a current Passholder? Visit our Passholder page to learn about special offers, exclusive events, and to renew your Pass. Learn more